Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 25 Minutes
Total time: 35 Minutes
Roll it and gorge on the delicious roti frankie made from Pillsbury’s Chakki Fresh Atta.
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Chakki Fresh Atta
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Water
- 200 gram Paneer
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Onion
- 1 cup Bell Peppers
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Mix 2 cups of Pillsbury™ Chakki Fresh Atta with ½ tbsp of salt, ½ cup water and 2 tbsp oil. Knead it into a soft and smooth dough. Rest this dough for around 10-15 mins.
- Make medium sized dough balls and roll it with a rolling pin, using dry flour for dusting. Don’t roll it too thin.
- Place a girdle/tawa on a burner with medium flame and then place the rolled out dough onto it. Flip it and cook the other side as well. Add oil to grease the roti.
For the Stuffing:
- Make thin paste of 1 tbsp. chilli powder, 1 tbsp. garlic paste, 1 tbsp. corn starch, 1 tbsp. soy sauce and 1 tbsp. water. Add paneer pieces (medium sized cubes) and mix it well with the spice mix.
- Pour 4 tbsp. oil in a pan and cook the above Paneer mixture for 1 minute on medium flame. Keep it aside once done, allowing it to cool.
- In the same pan, add some oil and to it add onions and cook it till it becomes golden brown. Add bell peppers, white vinegar, soy sauce, schezwan sauce, salt and pepper. Once it is cooked properly, add the paneer mixture and garnish it with coriander and mix it well.
- Place the roti on a parchment paper placed over a plate and fill the stuffing in the centre Top it with some onions and spices of your choice.