Maple Walnut Pancake
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 25 Minutes
Total time: 40 Minutes
Maple Walnut Pancakes are best to snack on.
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Pancake Mix
- 1½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Melted butter/oil (as per preference)
- 50 gms Walnut
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- ½ tbsp Pure maple syrup
- Take a bowl, mix 1 cup Pillsbury™ Pancake Mix with 1½ cup milk and 2 tablespoons melted butter/oil as preferred.
- Make sure there are no lumps formed while blending the mixture together. The batter must be of a little less than medium consistency.
- Chop all the walnuts into small pieces.
- Add ¾ quantity of walnut in the mixture and save the rest to decorate. To this mixture, add maple syrup and mix it well.
- Heat the pan and grease it with butter. With a ladle add some batter in the centre of the pan and spread it in a circle. Once it turns golden brown flip it to the other side. When both sides are golden brown, remove the pancake in a plate. Pour some maple syrup and garnish it with some walnuts as toppings. It’s now ready to be served.