Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 25 Minutes
Total time: 40 Minutes
Craving for a quick snack? Try Pillsbury Pancakes now!
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Choco Pancake Mix
- 1½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Melted butter/oil (as per preference)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix Pillsbury™ Choco Pancake Mix and milk water gradually until the batter is uniformly blended. Add melted butter/oil to the batter and blend it in the mixture.
- Make sure there are no lumps formed while blending the mixture together. The batter must be of a little less than medium consistency.
- Heat the pan on medium flame and grease it with oil.
- With a ladle add ¼ cup of batter in the centre of the pan and spread it in a circle. Once it turns golden brown flip it to the other side. When both sides are golden brown, remove the pancake in a plate.
- Serve Pillsbury’s Choco Pancake with your favourite fruit toppings or honey.