Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 20 Minutes
Total time: 30 Minutes
Crepes are a great breakfast option.
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Pancake Mix
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 tsp Powdered sugar
- Caramel (optional)
- 1 ½ cup Chopped Fruits (Bananas, strawberry, grapes)
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk 1 cup of Pillsbury™ Pancake Mix gradually adding milk and water. Stir to combine all the ingredients. Add the melted butter and continue to whisk to make the batter smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and grease it lightly with butter.
- For each crepe, pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan. Tilt the pan in a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook for about 2 minutes until the bottom surface of the crepe is golden/light brown. Flip on the other side to cook it well.
- Garnish the crepe with chopped fruits, caramel and powdered sugar.