Prep time: 20 Minutes
Cook time: 22 Minutes
Total time: 72 Minutes
Cupcakes are a good option to be had when one has a sweet tooth craving or as a dessert.
- ¾ cup Pillsbury™ Choco Cooker Cake Mix
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 ½ tbsp Oil
- Cups/moulds for the cake
- In a bowl, add ¾ cup Pillsbury™ Choco Cooker Cake Mix with ½ cup milk and 2 ½ tablespoon oil and mix them well.
- You need to get a good smooth texture and a slightly thick batter consistency.
- Place the cups in a cup cake pan. Fill ¾th of the cupcake mould with the batter mix. Preheat the oven and bake the cake pan at 180 degree Celsius for around 25 minutes or in a cooker without placing the whistle. If using a cooker, add water in the cooker upto a height of 5 cms and place the bowl in the cooker. Steam it for around 30-35 minutes.
- You know the cup cakes are ready when the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool before you add your favourite toppings.