Prep time: 25 Minutes
Cook time: 35 Minutes
Total time: 60 Minutes
Matar poori is a great lunch or dinner option.
- 2 cups Pillsbury™ Chakki Fresh Atta/ Pillsbury Organic Atta
- 1 cup Green peas
- 1 Green chili chopped finely
- ½ small cup Green coriander chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Take a bowl – add 2 cups of Pillsbury™ Chakki Fresh Atta/ Pillsbury™ Organic Atta, 1 cup green peas, 1 green chili chopped finely, half small cup green coriander chopped finely, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder and salt as per taste. Mix them well and form a strong dough. Add 1 tablespoon oil again. Knead the dough to make it firm and tight. Keep the dough aside for 15 minutes.
- Take little oil and rub it on your palm. Divide the entire dough in small pieces and start rolling them in a circle. Circle can be big or small as per ones choice.
- Take oil in fry pan and once heated properly slide the poori in and let it cook properly on medium flame. Flip the poori and fry it on the other side. Once both the sides are golden brown, remove it out and it’s a great option for lunch or dinner.
- To puff Poori well, knead the dough well.
- While rolling the pooris, roll them evenly.
- Oil must be hot enough.