Nutella stuffed pancake
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 20 Minutes
Total time: 30 Minutes
This Nutella stuffed pancake is a good snack option for both kids and adults.
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Pancake Mix
- 1½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Melted butter/oil (as per preference)
- 1 Nutella jar
- Aluminium foil
- In a tray, place an aluminium foil or parchment paper. Scoop Nutella with a spoon from the Nutella jar and spread it in a circular form. Place the tray in the freezer for 40 minutes.
- In a bowl mix 1½ cup of milk with 1 cup Pillsbury™ Pancake Mix and blend the mixture together. The batter must be of a little less than medium consistency.
- Heat a pan and grease it with ghee or oil. Pour the batter in circular form with a ladle. The circle must be slightly bigger than the Nutella circle placed in the freezer. Remove one Nutella circle, place it on the pancake and again with the help of piping bag make another circle on it to hide the Nutella circle base. Cook it until it turns golden brown and then flip it to its other side. Once both sides turn golden brown, it is ready to be served in a plate.
- Slice it from the centre and you notice delicious Nutella flowing off the centre similar to a choco lava cake.