Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 30 Minutes
Total time: 45 Minutes
Paneer Parantha is a great lunch or dinner option.
- 2 cups Pillsbury™ Chakki Fresh Atta
- ½ cup Pillsbury™ Chakki Fresh Atta for dusting
- 1 cup Paneer
- 2 Boiled potatoes
- 2 – 3 Green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- ½ tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Jeera powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Amchur powder
- Salt as per taste
To prepare the dough:
- Take a bowl, add 2 cups of Pillsbury™ Chakki Fresh Atta, add salt as per taste. Add little water and form the dough. Dough should neither be too tight nor too soft. Keep it a side for 15-20 minutes. Then take the oil and knead the dough again.
- Take a bowl and add grated paneer (if its in block form), grated boiled potatoes, add green chillies (finely chopped), 1 teaspoon (grated ginger), 2 tablespoon coriander leaves, ½ teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon jeera powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon amchur powder, salt as per taste – mix them well.
- Divide the dough into equal pieces and roll them to the size of a roti (little thick roti). Fill the stuff in the center (1½ to 2 spoons) depending upon the size of the roti. Cover the stuffing from all the sides in circle form, press it gently and dust dry flour on it and again roll it—making sure that the stuffing shouldn’t tear the roti from any of its surface.
- Place the tawa on a medium flame, place the paratha and cook it lightly and flip it. Once the second side is cooked properly and before flipping it again, add some ghee/oil and cook it well. Repeat the same step for the other side too and serve them hot with curd / green chutney.