Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
Total time: 20 Minutes
This pancake cereal is best eaten and enjoyed as a breakfast option.
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Pancake Mix
- 1½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Melted butter/oil (as per preference)
- Chocolate syrup (optional as a topping)
- Honey (optional as a topping)
- In a bowl add the Pillsbury™ Pancake Mix with milk and mix it well until it turns into a smooth batter with a thicker consistency.
- Pour the batter with a ladle on a heated pan greased with butter/oil. Place the pan on a medium flame.
- The batter needs to be poured in circles. Make multiple circles of batter at a same time. Once the pancake turns golden brown flip it and cook the other side. When both the sides turn golden brown remove it in a serving bowl. Allow it to cool and then add some chocolate syrup and/or honey.