Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 35 Minutes
Total time: 50 Minutes
Why wait to celebrate? Make every moment special with Pillsbury Cake Mixes!
- ¾ cup Pillsbury™ Cooker Cake Mix
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 ½ tbsp Oil
- Cake mould
- In a bowl, add ¾ cup Pillsbury™ Choco Cooker Cake Mix with ½ cup milk and 2 ½ tablespoon oil and mix them well.
- You need to get a good smooth texture and a slightly thick batter consistency. Make sure no lumps are formed. Allow this mixture to rest for 1 minute. The mixture should neither be too thick nor too thin.
- Take the cake mould and grease it with oil. Fill ¾th of the cake mould with the batter mix.
- If using an oven to bake: Preheat the oven and bake the cake pan at 180 degree Celsius for around 25 minutes.
- If using a cooker: Add water in the cooker upto a height of 5 cms and place the bowl in the cooker. Place the cooker lid on it without placing the whistle. Steam it for around 30-35 minutes.
- You know the cake is ready when the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool before you add your favourite toppings.