Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 3-5 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
The waffles are a great snack option for both kids and adults.
- 2 cups Pillsbury™ Pancake Mix
- 4 tbsp Oil (olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil are good options)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1½ cup Milk
- Preheat the waffle maker for 5-10 minutes before use.
- In a bowl take one cup of Pillsbury™ Pancake mix and mix it with 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract and add milk in small portions to the mixture.
- Whisk it well to avoid lumps being formed. Allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- Grease the waffle maker and pour the batter allowing it to cook for about 3 minutes or until done.
- Pour honey or drizzle chocolate syrup as desired.